Hi all! It’s been awhile but I wanted to give you a list for winning the fight against belly fat. If you follow this list you are sure to succeed!
- Eat Mono-saturated fat: Avocados, Walnuts, Almonds, First Cold Pressed Olive, Sunflower, Safflower Oils.
- Do a very specific Interval Training exercise. Get on a recumbent bike, warm up for 3 minutes at a easy speed. Go as fast as you can on level 15 -19 for 30 seconds. Go back down to level 5-9 for 90 seconds Repeat for a total of 7 times. It should take 20 minutes. Do this 1 to 2 times a week, nothing more. What this type of exercise does is it triggers Human Growth Hormone for the next two hours which is a belly fat blaster.
- Eat Cottage cheese before you go to bed.
- Eat Kefir, Sauerkraut, tempeh, anything fermented that gives your body good bacteria that aids greatly in digestion.
- Meditate or just relax and lower your stress which is a true weight gainer.
- Of course it is all about portions. Your stomach takes 6 weeks to shrink so be patient and stick w/ it. You will be so surprised at how fast you get full when your stomach is the correct size.
- Don’t eat out too much!!!