This information is very important to anyone overweight or who drinks heavily.
This now gives us multiple strategies to help improve fatty liver.
1) Anti-inflammatory nutrients to help JAK2 work normally.
2) Strength training to optimize the production of IGF-1.
3) Reduced calorie intake and aerobic exercise to help clear stagnant fat in general which has also been shown to help fatty liver.
4) Improve digestive issues so inflammatory signalling to the liver from the gut is reduced.
5) Liver activating nutrients like whey protein and liver lipotropic nutrients like pantethine, choline, DHA, acetyl-l-carnitine, and tocotrienols – which accelerate the process of clearing fat sludge from the liver.